Find out about services provided by LCV.
Services we offer
We can provide anything from a choir of 100 singers to individual backing vocalists, session singers or affiliated artists, in a variety of musical styles. We can also provide bespoke arrangements, musical direction and other instrumentalists. For more information see below, and please feel free to download our General Brochure, Services Flyer, Christmas Flyer and Set List Themes. All enquiries may be directed to email@example.com, or you can fill out our online form on the booking page. You can view examples of our work on our video page or on the LCV YouTube Channel.
Entertainment for events
London Contemporary Voices (LCV) is available for private hire, corporate events, VIP entertainment, award ceremonies, conferences, sports events (e.g. national anthem), product and window launches and flashmobs. We are also available for weddings, funerals, Christenings, birthdays and carol singing.
Clients include Facebook, Burberry, Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges, Tiffany, Fortnum & Mason, The Savoy Hotel (Boodles diamonds), Land Rover, Michael Kors, Topshop, BuzzFeed, Sony RCA, London Fashion Awards, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Chelsea FC, Sassoon, Lush, TK Maxx, Uniqlo, Alix Partners, Firehouse, Fever PR, National Trust, Foodies Festival, War Child and Open City Film Festival. We have taken high-end bookings at venues including Blenheim Palace, Somerset House, Banqueting House, the National Gallery, the V&A Museum, the Natural History Museum, Stamford Bridge stadium, London Film Museum, the Roundhouse, Eltham Palace and Queen's House.
Session work & backing vocals
- Fixes session choirs and backing vocalists for recording, broadcast, adverts, film, live gigs and tours.
- Has worked with over 100 artists including 16 Grammy winners and nominees - names such as U2, Florence & The Machine, Sam Smith, James Bay, Alt-J, Andrea Bocelli and Imogen Heap
- Has worked with world-leading producers (Bob Ezrin, Guy Sigsworth, Chris Bond) and acclaimed conductors (John Metcalfe, Jules Buckley).
- Sang on Elbow's UK. No. 1 album "Little Fictions" and also on the Abbey Road orchestral version of Laura Mvula's album "Sing to the Moon".
- Featured on a major international ad campaign for Lloyd's Bank with a cover of "Praise You" by Fatboy Slim
- Recorded on the soundtrack for Harry Potter & The Cursed Child.
- Works in some of the best studios in the world, including Abbey Road, Metropolis, The British Grove and Maida Vale.
- Performs at most major venues in London, as well as festivals across the UK
- TV work includes BBC One Abbey Road special, Later with Jools Holland, The Graham Norton Show, The One Show, Strictly Takes Two
- Radio work includes BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge, BBC Radio 2, BBC 6 Music, Capital FM, Virgin Radio, BBC London, Soho Radio
We can provide specialist gospel choirs, classical chamber choirs, male voice choirs, female voice choirs and pop/indie backing vocals. We have in-house expertise to compose and prepare choral scores and arrangements, and to prepare backing vocal harmonies. We can also provide musical directors and other session musicians/instrumentalists. We are a one-stop-shop in fixing musicians for tours and sessions.